Saturday, December 31, 2011

make the most out of tonight and worry about it all tomorrow.

365 days is a lot of time to fuck up, succeed, exhilarate, dream, over eat and obsess. this year i allowed myself a certain amount of professional foolishness and adventure in exchange for a different sense of freedom against routine. i absorbed a variety of responsibilities that weren't always mine to hold, prioritized the unconventional and battled some monsters under the guise of growing up. my personal rejuvenation ultimately manifested in my friends and family who cared enough to call me crazy, but loved me regardless.

i always over-sentimentalize my actions and my farewell to 2011 is of course no different. for all of the memories that elicited joy and tears, cheers to the new year!

some of my favorite stuff this year - beginners, drive, the "we found love" video, FYF fest, james blake's "a case of you", any collabs between drake and rihanna, n-bombs in paris, parks and recreation, coffee (coffee) club (club), all things zooey and gosling, the relationship between liz lemon and jack donaghy, blake griffin's abs, the cuban sandwich @ paseo in seattle, redbox + booze nights, hiking griffith park, thai patio dates with my brother, handsome coffee roasters and the folks in the pictures below.















-t