Monday, December 5, 2011

you are the hole in my head.

i've had the pleasure (and occasional misfortune) of having KAB in my life since i was 17 years old. we've spent an unmeasurable amount of time speaking on the phone, texting stupid photos and eating ridiculous plates of food long after 2am. our friendship has survived his orange perm in high school, my handful of boyfriends he never EVER cared to get to know and missteps on a variety of levels. and through it all, he's always remained a favorite fixture in my life. a perennial soft spot that years and distance couldn't even begin to disintegrate.

he's just released a mix for local imprint huhwhat&where records entitled 'nooner'. download it here and get in the mood for lust.

friendship funfact. he's the only person in the world who calls me by my middle name.

-t