Friday, November 19, 2010

born again hooligan, only to be king again.

in my opinion, the best gifts stem from awesome inside jokes. one of my best friends turns 23 today and i made a gift that needs explaining to everyone but the celebrant. and so it goes...

in september, LFC_ moved to LA from SF and lived with me for an entire month while looking for a place. she quickly made fun of me for having way too many pillows and the way my parents taught me to sleep. she said i needed sleeping lessons. fast forward to ALOT of jokes at the expense of me and my harem of pillows, and this is what i came up with.

allow me to introduce you to my interpretation of the ultimate sleeping lesson.

ive also realized i really enjoy giving people gifts with their face on it. haha
special thanks to max & alex at family industries for the custom screenprint.

happy birthday little one.
-t