Thursday, October 21, 2010

if a messy desk is a sign of a messy mind, then what is an empty desk a sign of?

since i began freelancing, i don't have an office or a consistent place to sit at on a daily basis. in fact, i don't even have internet at my own apartment, which often forces me to find new workplaces at a variety of coffeeshops, libraries, friend's couches or even gor!llajedi HQ.


for me, it definitely offers a sense of adventure - that at any moment, i can just pack up my orange backpack and move the day anywhere i please. but being the sentimental sap i am, i do sometimes miss the arrangement of my old desk. there i made a home of collecting everything that had become important to me and showcased inside jokes and gifts whose mere presence sometimes carried me through the day.


with that said, you have to watch this short on the beauty and underlying meaning of the desk.



it's a reflection of my mind.

-t