Tuesday, October 26, 2010

make me sleep so badly, invisible friend.

can you believe ive gone over 100 posts without gushing about my favorite producer/musician/dj - nosaj thing? since the boys of MHD introduced me to this local beat wizard, i haven't been able to get my head out of the clouds. cloud nine status.

his debut record, drift, would've been my favorite record of 2009 - that is of course if the band phoenix didn't exist and didn't put out their nearly perfect album wolfgang amadeus phoenix. ive seen him spin and do live sets all over socal and even bought the last ticket to the debut of his visual show at the downtown independent last year. now he's set to release the accompanying, drift remixed on november 2nd. get your first taste below, courtesy of one jamie xx.


ps: get your mind blown as nosaj once again brings his stunning visual show home with another wiz kid, toro y moi, on november 11th.

-t