Monday, September 13, 2010

im sorry, the tiger got out of the cage.

i have particularly low expectations for my birthday. mainly because i tend to go cray cray somewhere around midnight and play sobriety catch up for the rest of the actual day.

this year was no different and as low key as my wishes usually are, there are always a select few who jump over my birthday barrier and offer me moments of pure happiness when i assume there shouldn't be any. so thank you to everyone who remembered or thought of me, but particular thanks and heartfelt love gushes to kab, the other inhabitants of the laFrance house, linafuckingchang_, my best friend, josiebear and to the biggest surprise duo - my summer buddy 2010 and csd.

the only gift i ever want, is to be in the company of those i adore and not just for the day i happen to be born, but on every single day and on any possible adventure.


rawrrr,
t