Monday, September 6, 2010

i took some sense and made a nickel from it.

a weekend of festivals for labor day weekend. with little sunscreen and too much sauce, FYF fest 2010 was quite the success that included me not eating all day, getting over my fear of porto potties, making security guard friends and a rapture dance party that literally took my breath away - i had to sit down before i passed out. what wasn't much of a success? me acting the fool at the afterparty...(sorry everyone!) it all came to a close with learning how to climb into second story kitchen patios after busting my knee open.

sunday, boss and i partook in the la times food and wine festival starring she & him and a whole lot of drunk folks over the age of 45. watching potential grandmothers run into gates and poles is always interesting.



-t