Tuesday, June 22, 2010

listen to the girl, as she takes on half the world.

after 3 years of defining work roles, carving out daily schedules and finding comfort in routine, i decided it was time to unplug. taking with me a mountain of experience and a handful of good friends, im currently off the beaten path and am enjoying a certain lack of responsibility.

in lemans terms, im between jobs right now (#funemployed) and while trying to figure out where im going to make my next home, this blog will chronicle the next few months of my life. an indefinite summer indeed! so welcome to my temporary (work) space.

...and for those wondering about the name of this fine blog. it stems from an inside joke that originated in Austin, that cements my theory that deep down, i really am a genius (despite my awesome struggles in math and science).

so put it on a napkin and find it!
t